Who am I?

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2018
Cost of membership here in the most awesome Anthem Forums is exactly on customized pc case.

(This guy recently won a custom PC case from a Star Citizen fan event!)

Sraika

Freelancer
Mar 27, 2018
Canada
Welcome to the Network, mate. :beer:
(Soon, saying this will catch on :) )

EDIT: Where is the beer is a damn good question, since I'm noticing a distinct lack of beer emoticon :(

Apr 28, 2018
Athens, Greece
Hello reader :) DetachedPixel is a writer :) have published one novel, couple stories in online literary magazines, one collection with "weird" tales, 3 collections with poems. He is born back in last century 1979 (last year, of last decades. Last hour of real human travel into real space). And because I belong there, girls and boys, all 21 century you can call me "The Magnificient" :))))
That is all folks. Oh yes, almost forgot to mention, I'm happy married, father of beautiful girl Lara, I'm Star Citizen and my handle name is Montenegro-1
Beer is in the glass

Last edited:

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2018
Hello reader :) DetachedPixel is a writer :) have published one novel, couple stories in online literary magazines, one collection with "weird" tales, 3 collections with poems. He is born back in last century 1979 (last year, of last decades. Last hour of real human travel into real space). And because I belong there, girls and boys, all 21 century you can call me "The Magnificient" :))))
That is all folks. Oh yes, almost forgot to mention, I'm happy married, father of beautiful girl Lara, I'm Star Citizen and my handle name is Montenegro-1
Beer is in the glass
Welcome to the Anthem forums!