This forum is awesome!

SotoSoto

Freelancer
Dec 18, 2018
Just wanted to say that this game is definitely something to look forward too as a member of the of the Alpha it shows a lot of promise. This is gonna be a hell of a ride and I cant wait to see more of what Bioware has in store. I know we all miss the days of SWOTOR and the original Mass Effect but the studio has stated in a video that trades off had to be made. I highly recommend watching this video to hear from the devs themselves. Let me know what you think about Anthem even if its based soley on your time in the Alpha, thoughts that content creators may have had or your own opinion on what we can expect . After all this is this place for any and all things Anthem related.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2018
Platform
[PC]
Javelin:
RANGER
Ah, so you too where a member of the alpha which we certainly can not talk about!

We can not say things like it was smooth and pretty fun to play.

SotoSoto

Freelancer
Dec 18, 2018
Yeah that NDA is pretty rough but I would like to go further into what I hope anthem will be. Coming from Destiny an RPG -esque loot shooter and Diablo a dungeon loot game they both have elements i hope they employ cause its what drives me to play more and truly invest time into my character. From randomized dungeons to that ever elusive epic loot. On that same note is also character development, its no understatement that Bioware knows how to make someone feel vested in the character they play but also the other figures around them but how will this play out for them with the multiplayer aspect being introduced. Will they borrow from destiny and incorporate a grimoire like system or will the missions be story oriented instead of fetch this and go to point A or B. Or perhaps a combination of both.. what do you expect to see or anticipate they will do?

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2018
Platform
[PC]
Javelin:
RANGER
I think the Destiny crowd will enjoy this.

The warframe ninjas will love the vertical game play here! Wanna go high? Go high!