Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
The_1_Ronaldo

Official footage: BioWare Explains How Story, Events, and Endgame Will Work

Comments

If I may ask, why the reluctance to pre-order?
I'm still wary after EA's string of shit decisions leading up to releasing a very broken, and later abandoning of Mass Effect Andromeda.

I'm also wary because of the hype leading to, and letdown from Ubisoft's The Division, and Ghost Recon: Wildlands.

100% agree on Mass Effect Andromeda, I tried desperately to like it but couldn't. I truly don't understand why they even bothered with such a beloved franchise.

As for the Division, I stuck it out and was rewarded for my patience with, what I think, is now a fantastic game. Ghost Recon: Wildlands I didn't even bother with.

I would even lump Destiny and Destiny 2 in there...

Having said that, I think our expectations will always eclipse the actual game...especially a new IP, and perhaps that's the impetus for many to wait until release/reviews to buy. Perhaps I'm a sucker, fan boy, whatever label fits, but I've had more successes that failures from a developer like BioWare...that's where my faith lay...and the hope that EA learned from the Star Wars: Battlefield and Bungie/Activision fiascos

100% agree on Mass Effect Andromeda, I tried desperately to like it but couldn't. I truly don't understand why they even bothered with such a beloved franchise.

As for the Division, I stuck it out and was rewarded for my patience with, what I think, is now a fantastic game. Ghost Recon: Wildlands I didn't even bother with.

I would even lump Destiny and Destiny 2 in there...

Having said that, I think our expectations will always eclipse the actual game...especially a new IP, and perhaps that's the impetus for many to wait until release/reviews to buy. Perhaps I'm a sucker, fan boy, whatever label fits, but I've had more successes that failures from a developer like BioWare...that's where my faith lay...and the hope that EA learned from the Star Wars: Battlefield and Bungie/Activision fiascos
The trick is to simply not have high expectations!