Hello

Jan 27, 2019
Platform:
[PC]
Javelin:
Interceptor
Hey all,

I played the demo this weekend, but only for a short 30-60 min session or so. And I love the potential of the game! Interceptor will be my Jav of choice, w/ Storm being a possible alternate.

I'd love to play more of the demo next weekend to really "figure out" the game (there seems to be a lot to discover and navigate, and some free roam quests I had no idea what I was doing or how to progress them), but I also kinda wanna save all the joys of discovering the ins and outs of a game after it's live. However, I probably will play next weekend to still get my control preferences down.

Anyway, looking forward to playing a lot of Anthem, and early as a Premier member. I hope to be pretty involved in the social aspect outside the game (i.e. forums!) as well. =)

Jan 27, 2019
Platform:
[XB1]
Javelin:
Ranger
I like a Balance game style that allows me to be both passive aggressive when playing, the combination of A Well built Ranger with a Well built Colossus, wins my favor. I have always gone for the More Tank builds, its ironic how we play video games to relax and switch off from our daily lives for a bit yet who / what we choose to play in a game is a mirrored image / reflection of ourselves.

Jan 27, 2019
Platform:
[PC]
Javelin:
Interceptor
I have always gone for the More Tank builds, its ironic how we play video games to relax and switch off from our daily lives for a bit yet who / what we choose to play in a game is a mirrored image / reflection of ourselves.
Yep. Or a reflection of what we WANT to be, as well. In RPGs I always play the rogue archetype b/c I'd like to think my preferred weapons of choice in real battle are deception and litheness. I have been told I have very quiet footsteps...

But I love helping others, so I also secondary/co-main a healer. I think Storm's group shields and cooldown buffs are the closest type of support I could think of, so I went w/ that lol.