Comments from Andrew Wilson, EA CEO, on Anthem

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2018
"This year, we also plan to deliver two massive new games – our next Battlefield title, and our new IP, Anthem. Both of these experiences are introducing new dynamics that begin to change the way fans interact with their games, and with each other. "

"Later in the fiscal year, we will launch our stunning and ambitious new IP, Anthem. Every dimension of this game will offer something entirely new for a wide audience of players – from a new universe with unique stories that BioWare is creating, to the cooperative gameplay, to the epic and beautiful environment that constantly evolves around players. Anthem is a fundamentally social experience, and we will open new ways for fans to join the community and play early, enabling us to shape and refine the game with their input and feedback. We’re deeply excited to launch this brand new franchise, and equally excited to work with our players to make Anthem a game they can’t wait to play and share with their friends for years to come."

"Creativity is the central strand of everything we do at EA. Every experience begins with creating something new and unexpected. That’s why you’ll see new dynamics in gameplay, new social layers, and new ways to interact with the worlds we create in games like Anthem..."

Andrew Wilson, CEO

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2018
Anthem is a fundamentally social experience, and we will open new ways for fans to join the community and play early, enabling us to shape and refine the game with their input and feedback.
I offer myself as tribute.

AI BaGGs

Freelancer
Mar 27, 2018
Right outside the wall
How many virgins do I need to sacrifice to bring Andrew Wilson on the stream for an hour?

In a more serious note, they are finally starting to talk more about the game, I was going mad with the radio silence.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2018
How many virgins do I need to sacrifice to bring Andrew Wilson on the stream for an hour?

In a more serious note, they are finally starting to talk more about the game, I was going mad with the radio silence.
I hear you are becoming a big deal in Anthem, he will be contacting you soon.